What’s up Ace! How are you?
“Doing well! Excited for this interview, thank you for asking.
1) How did you come by your stage name?
My stage name is just both my nick names put together.
2) When did you discover your love for music and what made you realize?
I discovered my love for music around the same time I started smoking lol, I was 18 then.
3) To whom or what do you accredit your style of music creation to?
I really feel like I accredit myself when it comes to style of music because I always try to do it my way uninflected by others sounds.
4) On your current single, how did you come up with the concept?
I actually walked in on the concept of my new single. Tbh I didn’t have much to do with it but laying my vocals and how I felt it should be formatted.
5)What are some of your greatest challenges and your greatest attributes when it comes to making music?
Some of my greatest challenges in regards to music are when I come up with what I’m gonna say. I don’t write my music so I count to the beat to talk to me. It tells me what yo say. As far as attributes when it comes to my music. I simply feel like the music I make be vibes and the world is ran off vibes.
6) Are you the best at what you do?
I don’t feel like I’m the best at what I do. There is always someone better than you at what you do. But I’m damn good to say the least. In my near future you will be seeing some very nice artist come out of milwaukee on our Record label. I can’t wait to show the world what’s in store.
7) What are your plans in the near future as far as music goes after the release of this new single?
In my near future you will be seeing some very nice artist come out of milwaukee on our Record label. I can’t wait to show the world what’s in store.
8) Is there anyone you’d like to thank or shout-out who may have helped you with completing the new single?
I’d like to thank Sr3 for linking me with Slapp. I also wanna shout out Gbabyee, I also wanna thank stank Slapp and Gbabyee for the collaboration.
9) What music advice would you give to your younger self?
If I could go back and tell my younger self anything I’d tell me to ‘’GO HARD AND DROP EVERYTHING’’
10) What suggestions/advice do you have for other artists like yourself?
I suggest that u never let anybody regulate how you do you. It’s your craft you own it, you make it happen.